Participants who would like to give an oral or poster presentation should submit an abstract for consideration by the Programme Committee who will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral or poster presentation. The abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Congress agency, Conventus Credo, and of all communications thereafter.
Instructions for writing abstracts
– abstracts should be written in Croatian or English
– abstract length: up to 300 words
– abstract font: Arial 10 pts
– abstract headline should be capitalized Arial 12 pts
– name of the author who will present the paper should be capitalized
– author’s and co-author’s last name and first name initial without titles
– author’s and co-author’s institution, city, and country
– author’s e-mail address
– abstract text: goals, materials and methods, results, conclusion
– linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the author
– previously published abstract will not be accepted
Instructions for submitting abstracts
Abstracts should be submitted only via the online submission form available HERE
Please, follow the instructions step-by-step. Please, do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Abstract submission deadline: September 15, 2021